Why Django ?¶
Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design. Built by experienced developers, it takes care of much of the hassle of Web development, so you can focus on writing your app without needing to reinvent the wheel.
With Django, you can take Web applications from concept to launch in a matter of hours. Django takes care of much of the hassle of Web development, so you can focus on writing your app without needing to reinvent the wheel. It’s free and open source.
Django includes dozens of extras you can use to handle common Web development tasks. Django takes care of user authentication, content administration, site maps, RSS feeds, and many more tasks — right out of the box.
Django was designed to help developers take applications from concept to completion as quickly as possible.
Django takes security seriously and helps developers avoid many common security mistakes.
Some of the busiest sites on the Web leverage Django’s ability to quickly and flexibly scale.
Companies, organizations and governments have used Django to build all sorts of things — from content management systems to social networks to scientific computing platforms.
why to choose Django?¶
- Write less code do more
- It uses MVC or MTV architecture
- Open source web framework
- Tons of packages available to use
- Great Community Support
- Suits for projects of any size
- Used and trusted by world best companies
- Perfect for time based projects Highly Scalable
- Built-in ORM(Object Relational Mapper) Support
- Multiple Language Support
- Built-in Frameworks for Sitemaps, RSS, Caching, etc.