how to install python on windows
To install python on windows go to "python software download for windows" and choose the python version and download it. Most of the python applications are upgraded to python3 so, I recommend you to download the python version 3. After downloading follow the below steps to install it
- Go to the directory where the python software is downloaded
- Select the python software and double click on it and install.
- It will install under the directory "C:\PythonXX" (36)
- Now add python path to system path. To do that open cmd(command line) and enter the below code
- Now, open command line and enter "python", you will see the python shell interpreter.